Monday, 27 June 2016

Colours



The way the light projected small orbs was so cool. It's been a strange week: three birthdays, two parties, father's day and a friend passing away.

I don't really know what to write this week... I guess it's because I'm boring, but oh well. I'm going to try to be more creative with my pictures, as I seem to be more focused on the sunset from the same view, recently. I'm going to try to take a walk and see if I can capture something a bit more interesting in time for my next post.

I think I'll go to the downs, maybe get some scenery or into town and make it a bit more contemporary. I'm not sure yet, really. Who knows? Maybe I'll ask a friend to model for me.

Anyway, I'm going to study other photographer's work now for the rest of the night, so I'll look forward to writing the next post.

~Georgia



No comments:

Post a Comment